Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ahhhhh....

     To complete a novel.


Is there a greater feeling?  Probably, but it's still in my top five!  It's a sort of Ahhh, and then an Awww, I wish it wasn't over.  

I actually only got through page 701 before my eyes got droopy and I nodded off.  Upon awakening, I picked up the book and sped through the last twenty odd pages.  The ending of Careless In Red is rewarding and cliff-hanging and some things get wrapped up and others don't.  It is actually a very good ending as it is so much like life and in that sense, the story was quite believable.  
I have heard that Elizabeth George has other novels and I wonder if Sir Thomas Finley will appear in any of them.  I am definitely off to the book store to catch whatever else out there I can find from this author.  

Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment