Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shadow Prey

Another whammy from John Sanford. I'm off and running on his Davenport series.  It's a wild ride for anyone who likes thrillers.  I've just finished Shadow Prey, which was every bit as tantalizing as the previous books.  This one was full of gruesome details I'll never get out of my mind.  And yet, somehow, I want another one!  

I'm into Eyes of Prey and can't read it fast enough.  

Once I pick up a good book, I check to see if it's a series.  If it is, I go back to the first one and read them in order.  I'm delighted with Sanford!  Having finished off all Michael Connelly and all John Connelly, I was desperate for a new story.

I'm a murder mystery and thriller enthusiast, but that is not all I read.  I'm also a kid who is never growing up.  I've read the entire Fablehaven Series by Brandon Muhr.  Excellent!  Also, Harry Potter, Twilight and the Lightening Thief.  I highly recommend those if you have teens.


I'm in search of my next series.  
I hope you like these reviews and get some good reading out of them!
Roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment