Sunday, May 1, 2011

Book Update!

Hello!

I finished my book!  Originally entitled, Retail Feet, I have changed the name to something more suitable.  I continued to have people question if the name was F-E-A-T and that won't do!  The name of the book is now:
 Roxy does Retail!  How fun is that?  On my website:  www.roxyrich.com, you can read an excerpt from it and also see footage from my comedy show where I have gleaned material directly from the book.

On another note, I did my taxes and realized I had spent over two thousand dollars in 2009 on books.  Last year, I had to curb the addiction.  I began buying them used on e-bay and elsewhere instead of treating myself to Borders.  Oh dear, perhaps it is my fault they filed Chapter 11!  I felt like Alexander the Great;  "And she wept for there were no more books to conquer!"  I have read every book in my apartment and have simply run out of room to store them. I began re-reading them.  Interestingly, I am enjoying them again.  I have not re-read books in the past.  Once read, I place them neatly on shelves to admire.  I was surprised to discover that I could re-read a book and like it all over again.  I just finished book five of the Fablehaven series.  Seriously, anyone with teenagers must buy the entire set.  Um, and those of you forty year -olds who still like children's books!  I am currently on New Moon, book two of the Twilight Series.  Oh, the heartbreak!  Robert Pattenson was the perfect casting.  He looked very similar to the image I had created in my mind of Edward.  

That is all for now.  Thank you for joining me!


Love, 
Roxy


No comments:

Post a Comment